Heroes for Hospice Fun 5K & Walk
Walk for Hospice
Saturday August 12
Registration @ 9:30am
Fun 5K @ 10:30am
Walk @ 11:00am
We are excited to announce that the 32nd Annual Walk for Hospice will be held on August 12, 2017. We will once again have the Heroes for Hospice Fun 5K followed by the walk. We look forward to a family-friendly and uplifting event to take place at the Center for Hospice Care Mishawaka Campus, Central Park and along the Mishawaka Riverwalk. All of your favorite parts of this long-standing event are back, including the Memory Wall and the Finish Line Celebration.
We will have many organizations on hand to help celebrate super heroes and the every-day heroes in our lives, including:
- Hall of Heroes Super Hero Museum
- Northern Darkness Garrison 501st Legion Star Wars Cosplayers
- St Joe Valley Street Rods
- Mishawaka Police Department
- Mishawaka Fire Department
- St. Joseph County Police Department
Please check back here or visit our Facebook page for updates as they are available.